An Exclusive Module-by-Module Sneak Peek Into My Signature Program
In all my years of podcasting, I have never done this. I’ve NEVER revealed, detail by detail, what’s inside one of my paid products for my podcast listeners...until now.
In this extra special, first-of-it’s-kind episode, I’m breaking my own rules and taking you inside my signature program, Digital Course Academy.
I walk you through my 8-figure-producing digital course -- module by module -- and explain exactly how Digital Course Academy helps my students create and launch their profitable digital course.
I’ll be sharing the lessons, topics, modules, tech, and the mindset taught inside the program. Plus, I’m answering ALL your questions about DCA along the way. Including:
- What is DCA?
- Who’s right for DCA?
- What exactly does DCA teach?
- How long does it take to go through DCA (and when can I expect to have my course up and running?)
- Does DCA teach me the tech required to make it all happen?
- What kind of results do DCA students actually see after the program?
To be totally honest, I poured out my heart and soul in this episode.
DCA is transformative. I’ve seen it time and time again with my students...I know the power of this program.
So I hope you enjoy this extra special insider’s view into Digital Course Academy because it’s an absolute joy to share my heart’s work with you! If you’d like a little insider’s look into what DCA is all about, for a limited time, you can get access to a sneak peek of Module 1 for FREE! Get access here!
Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [02:49] Digital Course Academy or DCA is the most comprehensive program for validating, creating, launching, and selling your digital course. It's a complete package put into seven modules that spans over a course of 10 weeks.
- [04:52] DCA is best for someone who knows the ideal community they want to serve and has an online presence around it. They also have a skill or expertise or know how to solve a problem.
- [09:03] You learn how to get clear on your topic, the type of course you should offer, your course name and how much to charge. As well as, how to create content and how to schedule important launch dates! You'll be set up for serious launch success!
- [11:37] Email lists are a huge part of the course. We teach you how to set everything up and how to engage with your subscribers. Bonus -- you also get lifetime access and all future updates.
- [13:25] Modules include: the seven key decisions, pre-selling and validating, outlining your course, sales page blueprint, creating a profitable webinar, crafting email sequences, and recording your course.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
"I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy." <-- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people -- just like you -- move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!