“Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them.”
I love this quote from Steve Jobs. Why? Because I know that tools allow me to scale my business and create growth and impact.
But here’s the thing… not all tools are made the same.
When I was starting out, I had no idea which tools would be worth my financial and time investment and which ones would not. Let’s just say, I’ve learned a lot about what tools will be valuable in creating a successful business throughout the years.
And now, I’m offering you my insight into what tools you should consider using to help your business grow, scale, and succeed!
I decided to break this episode into two parts because there was so much value in it.
So, in this episode -- Part 1 -- you’ll learn about my favorite tools for…
- email marketing and list building
- social media
- project management
In Part 2 of this episode, you’ll learn about the tools we use in my business for communication and customer service. Along with some bonus tools that I love and can’t help but share.
Here’s a sneak peek of how today’s episode goes...
- [07:11] ConvertKit is my go-to when it comes to a basic, simple email service provider -- especially for new entrepreneurs. What I love about it is that it allows you to collect emails and names in a legitimate way, and they have top-notch customer service!
- [09:14] You’ve heard me talk about freebies and lead magnets a million times before, LeadPages allows you to create simple opt-in pages so you can start getting email addresses and traction from those assets. Plus, it integrates with ConvertKit and gives you beautifully designed opt-in pages, so you can email your list on a regular basis. Can you say win-win?
- [14:28] Want to know my favorite tool for social media? Look no further! Social Curator is my answer. They provide you with stunning images and caption prompts so you can focus less on social media and more on the important things in your business.
- [19:19] When it comes to project management and organization, Asana is the absolute best! In fact, I wish I would have used a project management tool like Asana from the very beginning. Whether it’s just you, you and a contractor or two, or an entire team, setting your business up in Asana will keep you organized and moving forward!
Get excited for next week's episode where I'm talking about a few more tools I couldn't live without. See you there!