Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- There’s more to running a business than just steps and strategies. You’ve got to master your inner game: your core beliefs and thoughts.
- There’s a big (and all-too prevalent) myth when it comes to your time and money: That the secret to success is to work hard and hustle. [6:47]
- No one is exempt from dealing with money issues. So it’s time to face them.
“We gotta talk about money.” That’s what my dear friend and mindset maven James Wedmore said when I told him I wanted him back on the show to talk entrepreneurial mindset. James and I both think that money is a huge block when it comes to your business. So today I want to chat about some of the beliefs or blind spots that just might be holding you back from finding real success for your business. Do me a favor and just see if they feel true for you…
Check out these highlights:
- The real 80/20 percent split when it comes to being an entrepreneur. [7:52]
- We all have a relationship with money just like we all have a relationship with our mom, dad, spouse, friends, etc. [10:08]
- One of my biggest money (limiting) beliefs, which stems from my childhood. [12:46]
- Contrary to popular belief, money does not come from effort. [14:22]
- Why believing in abundance is an absolute for entrepreneurs like us. [15:48]
- The easiest way to create new beliefs. [20:02]
- How to get “passionately curious” and “play the scientist role.” [21:58]
- This is WHY you really want things in life. [26:17]
- A few ways to practice the power of gratitude. [30:27]
- Final money mindset shifts from James. [32:57]