It’s the 200th episode! Cue the confetti and champagne! If you have been listening to me since I first aired in 2013, THANK YOU! It’s been 5 AMAZING years and I couldn’t have done it without you!
To celebrate, I have asked some of my closest friends and peers to share quick pieces about something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately…
How do you zig when others are zagging?
How do you “go against the grain”?
When do you take a risk and change things up?
And I couldn’t think of anyone better to tackle this topic than my small group of much-cherished and loved peers. I hope you enjoy listening to these as much as I have. Get ready to make some zigs happen for your own business!
If you’re wondering if it’s a right time to “zig” for your business, listen up to my four scenarios to help you decide.
Want a personalized message from me on instagram?
And if you want that new “outtake” of me sharing my personal story of zigging, make sure to 1) take a screenshot of this episode 2) post it on Instagram (feed or stories) and use #200withamy and tag me when you post it. Then I’ll slide into your DM with a link to this clip! That’s right, I will personally DM you...
Here’s a sneak peek of each of my amazing group of peers:
- Jasmine Star gives us the inside scoop into how she invested a year of heart, soul and money into a launch that got her … an underwhelming amount of students. But then she decided to “knock on some digital doors” ... [12:50]
- Ray Edwards shares the personal touch he provided for each person who bought one of his high-end programs. [18:25]
- Pat Flynn starts off with a life-changing story from his childhood, then talks about how giving away a study guide for free became the launching-off point for Smart Passive Income. [20:03]
- Diane Sanfilippo on why you need to be focused on creating paid content and programs. [26:30]
- Julie Solomon offers up her own version of “Pitch Perfect” and how she took the initiative to start monetizing her blog. [32:01]
- Tarzan Kay shares how she broke ALL the rules of launches, and executed a simple (no stress!) promotion that netted her five figures. [39:59]
- James Wedmore gives us multiple examples of zigging, and asks a series of questions to help you come up with your own different “out of the box” ideas. [45:36]
- Russell Brunson talks about how one T-shirt helped to reduce his ClickFunnels churn by 23 percent (!)—and build a powerful community in the process. [51:03]
- Rick Mulready walks his own talk and tries his hand at Facebook Messenger for feedback about this podcast. The results may surprise you—because they surprised him! [56:51]
- Jenna Kutcher gets real (as always) and tells you why she decided to go completely transparent with her messaging. [1:01:18]
Links to learn more about my special group of friends: