Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
Marie has this uncanny ability to help you uncover what’s truly holding you back from getting results and on this episode, you’ll be amazed to discover that all of the strategies we’re diving into today require more of you and less of all the tools and gizmos you think you need to succeed online.
And if you let them, these strategies will free you up and open the door to a business you’ve been dreaming of.
WARNING: This one is definitely an “ear-buds episode” (to wear around the kids); Marie’s breaking out the adult language.
Check out these highlights:
- Why running faster and faster and faster and working harder and harder and harder (like a hamster) will not get you the results you want. [10:00]
- What it means to show the raw, real you. [12:02]
- How Marie shook up her longtime video show with a little sumthin’ called Marie Unplugged. [17:23]
- Do NOT spend a lot of money on that production! [20:46]
- A real unscripted moment Marie had on the streets of New York. [22:23]
- Our 24-hour challenge for you. [23:25]
- Forget Social and focus on THIS instead. [25:05]
- One of the most underrated and overlooked traits for creatives and entrepreneurs. [35:43]
- How Marie took her B-School refund rate from 19% to less than 2%. [40:31]
Make sure to check out Marie’s FREE Video Training Series
This is some of the best marketing training out there today (in my opinion!). In Video One Marie covers two burning questions:
- Where should I focus in my business?
- How do I know if I’m working on the right things for my business?
Grab video one here now.
Links I mentioned in this episode:
Exploring B-School: 30 Days of Diving Into the Details
For the third year in a row, I’m bringing back my free, 30-Day B-School Pop-up Facebook Group, where I will get laser-focused on my experience with Marie’s B-School program. I’ll share personal business-building stories of how I got where I am today, exclusive live video trainings, and a lot of insights of how I got the most out of B-School. You can request access here.