Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- If I know one thing after running hundreds of webinars, it’s this: Connection on a webinar presentation is THE path to higher conversions.
- With that in mind, I wanted to show you three key strategies that may just surprise you—not because they are advanced, or radically different. They may be surprising to you because they are not the typical strategies you talk about when it comes to boosting webinar conversions.
- Which is EXACTLY why I wanted to share these three elements with you, so that you can focus on creating true, real touch points with your audience on your webinar, create those deeper connections, and ultimately see better conversions.
As some of you might already know, I relaunched my List Builder’s Lab program with a series of live webinars. And every time I do a series of live webinars I always learn new strategies or walk away with aha moments about how to do things differently or have a bigger impact. And you know me: I’m holding nothing back. Including sharing an embarrassing story of how I blew off advice from Marie Forleo. So let’s dive in.
Check out these highlights:
- The true path to higher conversions begins here. [2:12]
- How to get your webinar audience thinking “That’s totally me!” [4:58]
- The (strong) case for keeping the chat live and open. [8:35]
- What my team does during live chats to keep attendees engaged. [12:08]
- How to get the most out of your Q&A time. [14:50]
- Increasing the trust factor during every presentation. [17:45]
- Are you asking: At what point in my live webinar do I focus on selling? I’ve got answers. [19:10]
- The importance of reading between the lines and identifying what your audience SHOULD be asking. [20:18]
This episode is brought to you by:
Free Masterclass: How to Create Your Ultimate List Building Catch-up Plan