Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- You KNOW you have to create “quality content” for your different outcomes—but how do you make sure that it is relevant and compelling, and the entire process doesn’t feel completely overwhelming
- Today I’m taking the overwhelm out of getting out weekly material plus creating content inside of your programs and promotions plus everything else you’ve got to think about by breaking down every single part of the content-creating process for you.
- Introducing: My six pillars of content creation process and how they help me stay focused with every content piece I produce.
When you start categorizing your content and just hone in on one or two things (versus the 30 things on your project plan!), you can do them much more effectively. With these pillars, I want you to know exactly what you’re focusing on for where you are in your business. No more second-guessing on what kind of content you need to engage your tribe, or build up to a promotion. I’ve put it all out there so you can take immediate action.
Oh and by the way, it may surprise you to know that I will often spend more time and energy working on my free content than on my paid content. And there’s a solid why behind that. (19:33)
Check out these highlights:
- How I create so much content in my business [00:38]
- The type of content that brings in my ideal customer avatars like bees to honey. [6:48]
- To freebie or not to freebie? (Or: How to know if my content will work best with a freebie?) [9:07]
- Content for the masses vs. content for your Tribe. [13:34]
- Who is social media content really for? [16:50]
- When to focus most of your content creation time into your free promo content. [19:33]
- The key lesson for creating paid course content. [25:10]
- The right time for paid bonus content. [27:45]
- Why I’m including paid relationship content in my six pillars (and what that even means!). [31:40]
Here's the '6 Pillars SlideShare' I promised in this episode: www.amyporterfield.com/6pillars