Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- If you’re anything like me, you love to see behind the curtain, to what’s really going on with successful entrepreneurs.
- Many of you have been asking me (for a while) to map out my day—what I plan to do, what I actually get done, how I use my time.
- Well I’m taking it one step further and talking through an entire WEEK.
- You’ll hear about my struggles. How I get into the flow. And when I couldn’t get it together. Oh, and the one podcast I’m obsessed with right now.
The truth is, my processes and habits are a big part of what makes my business successful. I’ve got BIG chunks of time carved out where I can stay hyper-focused and get what might take another person weeks to do. And I know that many of my students want to do that too. So I’m hoping you’ll learn a little something about how to optimize your routine with this episode...
Here’s How the Episode Breaks Down:
I’ll start the week with my Sunday session.
From there, each day I’ll check in during the Morning and talk about what the day is going to look like.
Then I’ll check back in during the Evening to chat about what actually happened.
Check Out These Highlights:
- My personal and professional goals for the week (including my battle with one food that makes me feel sick). [7:08]
- How I approach a new content project. [18:45]
- My workday shutdown ritual. [24:47]
- All about my co-working space and how it helps my business. [30:50]
- My quality time with the hubby, Hobie. [34:51]
- The 3 roles I play in my business. [38:06]
- My new favorite podcast featuring one of my business idols. [41:23]
- Jasmine Star and my first InstaLive. [43:00]
- Where I ended up at the end of of the week. [1:03:01]