I know it might sound cliché, but I made a promise this year to be more vulnerable. To show you more of the “real” me.
So for this week’s podcast episode, I’m doing something a little different and sharing a twice daily check-in for a full 7 days.
I hope that this lets you in on a few things. For one, I want you to know what a 7-figure course creator does in a week. You’ll hear it all; what I focus on, what I struggle with, and how I handle all of it.
I can’t promise it’ll be quite as engrossing as The Bachelor but if you’re anything like me, seeing into other people’s worlds is always a treat.
If you’ve ever wondered how I set up my week and spend my days, you’ll love this #nofilter episode where I share it all, including:
- Honest conversations Hobie and I have had recently that have been a little tough
- The new piece of exercise equipment I’m obsessed with
- The challenge the whole team is doing to be more intentional about what we do in a day, how we use our time, create morning rituals, and make extra time for what matters most
- Why I started having a weekly date with my mom <3
- What it’s like going from a team of 3 to 10 full-time employees (and the essential books every single new hire gets)
- How the team operates for maximum efficiency (and how I really feel about meetings)
- The inside scoop on my weight loss journey
Here’s where you’ll find some of the highlights:
- [02:07] Sunday evening… weekly preview using the Full Focus Planner. This is about what the upcoming week will look like and what did and didn’t work from the previous week. Be intentional about how you structure your day.
- [07:32] Monday morning check-in. Morning walk with Scout and fiction audiobook. I also prepared for my FB Live session tomorrow. Phone call with team member. Recorded podcast ads. Hobie’s love language is quality time, so I have coffee with him from 8:30 to 9:00.
- [13:33] Now I’m going to work on the quiz and then a team kick-off call. This is a one hour call with the entire team about what it looks like to launch digital course academy. Theme: We are master troubleshooters.
- [30:36] I do video on Tuesdays. Instagram story about launch. Facebook Live as part of DCA prelaunch. I also have a DCA affiliate Facebook Live. I don’t workout on video day. I do get a blow out.
- [41:38] Wednesday is podcast batching day. I’m doing 3 podcasts today, and some interviews as I grow my team. I also share my hiring process and the book bundle that I send to new hires.
- [01:10:41] Thursday evening. I’m back from acupuncture. When I make mistakes that create stress, I know it’s time to fix the system.
- [01:15:44] Friday… Call at 7:00 am with weight-loss coach. Today, I’m recording the outcome videos for the DCA quiz. Then I fly to Portland, Oregon.
- [01:25:50] On Saturday I met with my friend Mike Pacchione to work on presentation content.
I hope you enjoyed the week with me.