Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- What IF instead of looking at Pinterest as just another Social Media platform, you saw it as a powerful search engine that can drive traffic for your business?
- That’s exactly why I invited my guest today—photographer, podcaster and savvy business woman Jenna Kutcher. Because she has experienced the kind of amazing impact Pinterest can have on your business—in fact, Pinterest is the platform that drives the MOST traffic to her site: More than 5,000 unique visitors every single month. (Yeah, I couldn’t believe it at first either!)
- Pinterest also (at times) gets a bad rap because it may not be the first site you think of to reach your core clients, which also couldn’t be more wrong.
- I think first and foremost, a mindset shift around Pinterest is in order, starting here.
Yes, Pinterest can be THAT effective. And what I love about Jenna is that she holds nothing back. She’s the kind of gal that says what she’s thinking, or feeling, at any moment. I feel like this episode is in that same spirit—open, and raw. I think you’ll maybe change your mind about Pinterest, and find a new friend in Jenna.
Check out these highlights:
- Why it’s so important to be vulnerable with your brand. [8:13]
- Should you care about your number of followers on Pinterest? [19:06]
- The first step you want to take with your Pinterest strategy. [21:35]
- How to look like you are active on Pinterest (and make the algorithm work for you!). [25:12]
- Proven ways to get the most mileage out of your content. [27:54]
- Jenna’s favorite Pinterest tool (for scheduling AND checking your links). [31:16]
- This one tip will guarantee you engagement on Pinterest. [35:11]