Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Right at this moment you should be thinking about your list building efforts. I want you borderline obsessed with list-building! This episode is key to your obsession, as today you’re getting every single one of my tested and tried tips and tricks for list building.
- List building starts with a great idea for a lead magnet, and a great idea for a lead magnet always starts with your ideal customer avatar. And there is ONE big question I ask when I'm thinking about my ideal customer avatar. [6:14]
- There’s a new player in the list building game that’s getting off-the-charts results. It’s VIDEO and when done right, it will boost your list growth—it’s all how you use it—and that’s part of today’s episode.
I know I’ve talked about list-building many times before, but here’s the thing: list building—when done right—can dramatically change your business (I should know, since it completely changed mine). So I want you to listen, then take immediate action of one or two of the strategies I mention.
Stay tuned for a NEW, FREE and LIVE webinar with yours truly ;-)
This is a training I’m doing by myself, and LIVE: “The Ultimate List-Building Catch-Up Plan.” If you’ve ever felt behind in your list building, I’m going to show you how to get caught up quickly in terms of what to do inside your business to create a list-building foundation that can run on autopilot.
Check out these highlights:
- How to come up with a great idea for a lead magnet. [5:08]
- How to embrace video when it comes to list building. [10:06]
- Confirmation emails—there’s so much more you can do with them! [17:25]
- The right strategy for your nurture sequence. [21:33]
- How calls-to-actions can make all of the difference with your campaigns. [24:45]
- The tools I use (and how I use them) for my own list building. [27:05]
- How and why I link my original free content to my list-building efforts. [40:11]
The Ultimate List Building Catch-Up Plan: My Proven 3-Stack System For Leveraging The Most Powerful, “What’s Working Now” List Building Strategies (without the stress, tech confusion, or crazy overwhelm)