Why you’ve got to listen to today’s episode:
- A podcast can dramatically change your business by connecting you with your audience in a new and intimate way, each and every week.
- Having a comprehensive system (and proven project plan!) can help you streamline your delivery of consistent weekly content.
- You can truly scale your content efforts—and save a TON of time—if you use a little system called “batching” when planning.
- There’s one list-building tactic that’s on my MUST list: freebies, or content upgrades. There’s definitely an art and science to implementing these the right way. [26:28]
Today I’m bringing together two of my passions—podcasting and systems—in the ultimate behind-the-scenes of my podcast episodes. And I’ve spared no detail. It’s all here—from how I come up with my topics, to how we publish the finished recording, I walk through it all.
And you’ve got to get today’s freebie:
It’s too good for words: a complete project plan of our process, ready for you to use at any time. I walk you through each of the six stages of podcast production, and even sprinkle in some insider notes. If you want to streamline your content creation, this one is a must for you.
And another quick bonus for today:
I made you a quickie video to walk through my podcasting equipment essentials. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how simple my set-up is! Click play to watch now.
Check out these highlights:
- My star podcast team members, and the roles you need for your own production [4:44]
- One of the best and most prepared podcast guests I have ever hosted [9:36]
- The new strategy I am using to get more content done in concentrated amounts of time [13:37]
- Why your titles are so crucial in your production timeline [20:43]
- How and why I am changing up my show notes [23:54]
- The podcast and social media promotion: How I am experimenting [29:50]
- The lowdown on all of the imagery I use for the podcast [33:55]
- The advanced strategy I employ for Instagram [42:37]